Talk Back Good =) Talk Bad Bad =(

In my blog entry Locking Me Up, I wrote that we can find ourselves trapped and locked up in the "prisons" of our hearts when we have unresolved issues with people (E.g. Anger / Disappointment / Bitterness ).
Someone added a comment after reading my entry.
Anonymous said...
i guess the feelings of disappointment/anger/resentment are even stronger especially when they are towards ppl you hold dear to your heart.. and it may take a long and slow process to unlock our hearts from that prison.
Hehe, it is good to know that someone do read your blog and you are not writing for yourself to see. Thanks Anonymous! That is why i always enjoy adding comments to blog entries of my freinds. They have shared their thoughts and I will to share mine too. =)
So do feel free to TALK BACK to me by adding comment to my entries. Thanks! But of cos, do not TALK BAD. I do not mind constructive criticism but do avoid destructive ones! Build me up and not tear me down =)
Well, here my my reply:
Yeah. There is a fine line between love and hate. The person whom u love the most is also the person that can hurt you the most. You are disappointed that your trust and love are misplaced. =( But I guess the way to learn to forgive someone is to 1st realise that all of us had and will make mistakes and need forgiveness. We can forgive someone becos we 1st receive forgiveness from other people.

3 comments:

you are right! The person whom u love the most is also the person that can hurt you the most=(

oh yeah.. and when wil u be posting stuff from the CHS Sec 1 classes?

Sorry been busy =( will post in 1-2 weeks time