Love Happens!

Was busy this week. Did not have time to do a good reflection =(

But during the week, I received an interesting email.



Someone emailed an invitation to join "Love Happens!" It is a social network website where you can meet and date people. It is like Friendster.
Hopefully through it, you can find a boyfriend or girlfriend. =)
Just for curosity sake (hmm do not think I am desparate), I signed up for it. After that I forgot about it.
Guess what? A few days later, I received a invitation for someone (whom I do not know)) who wants to add me to his or her network of friends!

In my heart, I was delighted that a total stranger would like to know me better. =) It was a good feeling. So I click on the link so that I could go the the website and add my new forund FREIND
But gues what!!! I forgot my password! Could not log in =(
There goes my new found friend! Haha

3 comments:

Hey.. i joined that social network thing for fun too. Although i did not attach a pic, i've received invitations from total strangers who wanted to know me too. I always ponder.. why do some people enjoy "finding" love online? why are they always adding strangers as "friends" on friendsters? Dont they have friends? Do they really believe they can find true love online? Hmm.. maybe it's for sheer fun, i really dont think they are that naive, otherwise.. Isnt that too high a risk? Well, maybe cos i'm old le.. Lol.. i really wonder what's on the minds of these people?

oh, haha. poor new found friend :P i think har, people just add cuz in the real world they are loners. i have some friends who really are loners in the real world. but they are really very friendly =)