I am a Salt & Light!

Recently, I was challenged by someone to be a

SALT & LIGHT


Of cos, some of you out there may be wondering what does being salt & light means? Is it to be MSG to someone =) Or is it to be "电灯炮" =) To enlighten you, being salt means adding flavor and enrich people when you are with them. Being a light means to direct someone out of darkness and guide the person through difficult situations.

Basically, the person was encouraging me to be MAD : Made A Difference in someone life.

Coincidentally, I met one of my X-student Michelle after that. A thought came to my mind : Was I a Salt & Light to her during the time I was teaching her. Therefore, I ask her whether she minded doing a write-up on me by answering the 3 qns below :

a) How did you meet Mr Lam (that's why they call me)?
b) What is 1 strength of Mr Lam?
c) What is 1 weakness of Mr Lam?

I will post her answers to these 3 qns over the next 3 blogs entries =) Tuned in to see was I a Salt & LIght or a Terror of Bukit Merah (1 of my student gave me that nickname) !!!

Hopefully, I was not like one of these "terrific" teachers found in this funny Jap advestisement =OP



0 comments: