Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q

I have a question for you :
What is something that you had queuedor would queue up overnight for?
Can you humour me and think for a while =)Think…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Think some more……………………………………………………………………………………..
Okay, what is your answer? I asked around and these were 3 answers I got from some people :

Hello Kitty!!! (there was a craze 10 years ago)

See a super star!!!

(www.kpopmusic.co.uk/posts7756-highlight.html )

To sign up for Project Superstar!!!!

(www.8tv.com.my)

Well, this question came to my mind after I read that more than 15,000 people queued up to get the new expansion pack of World of Warcraft last Tuesday at Suntec.

These people must be real passionate about the game. Imagine the things one has to endure through the long period of waiting time: boredom, tiredness, weather conditions (think it rained on Tuesday), etc.

But I can imagine the joy of getting your hands on the expansion pack and going home to explore the new WOW maps as well level up to the new levels.

However, it is important to be balanced and realistic when it comes to such joy. I got worried when I read in the newspaper of people who spent the whole week playing WOW new expansion and neglect their own needs, families and friends.

Like it or not, we may be high level characters in the game and had lots of treasures. But all these are VIRTUAL (not real). If the game crash, we lose it all. But each one of us has a REAL life with a REAL character. We also have real treasures. These are the people in our lives : our families, friends, colleagues, etc. We need to make effort to level up our real character and seek and store up these treasures of relationships by looking out for their needs.

My motto of the week :

LEVEL UP YOUR REAL CHARACTER

STORE UP REAL TREASURES OF RELATIONSHIP

Side note : Hmm, maybe you are wondering, ”What would I queue up overnight for?” Honestly, I think I would not really queue up for anything. I am quite functional. For example, I always go for the shortest queue when I buy lunch at food court. If I do queue, it would be queuing up for something that a family member or friend wants.

0 comments: