Sick for the whole week
Was sick the whole of the week. Came back from Muar on Sat and by Sun was hit by a viral fever which was spreading among those who went to Muar.
On Mon, I still went to work. But by afternoon, I had no choice but to see the doctor. He told me that it was more than a fever as my temperature was at 38.9 degrees.
Well in the end, he gave me 2 days MC. This is only the second time in 5 years of work that I have MC. When I got home, I took a nap at 4pm and all the way till......... the next day 7am! I did not even eat my dinner. I must be really tired.
I think God knew that I need to have a rest. Been busy for the last few weeks, going home late and sleeping for 5-6 hrs each day.
Praise God that the fever subsided by Tue. Yet for the next 2 days, I was having dizzy spells and feeling light-headed. Even right now, I am having a sore-throat.
Though I have to suffer while I was sick, honestly I thank God for this sickness. Realise that recently I have been running at too fast a pace and not taking time to rest and relax. This sickness forces me to slow down and take stock. It is good to find time each week to have a Sabbath and rest in God!

0 comments: