PLANETSHAKERS!!!!!


Never 2 Old to B a PLANETSHAKERS!!!!!

Today, when I came out of my house, 2 primary school students came up to me and ask me,"Uncle, what time is it? Haha it is quite a dent on my ego. Am I that old?
My X-student WenHao asked me a similar question last Saturday,"Mr Lam. Don't you feel old around so many youths?"
I was with him when I attended the PLANETSHAKERS concert at Expo. The whole hall was filled to the max (7000 people). They opened up the whole floor for people to dance.


It was was a sight to see 3000 youths at the front dancing, jumping, screaming and clapping!

And guess what this old man was doing??? I was dancing, jumping, screaming and clapping with the whole lot!

It is not how young you are on the outside but how young you are in your heart! You can never be too old to be a planet-shakers!

0 comments: